September 21, 2019. Arlene Diesenhouse and David Steinman are hosting a pot luck picnic/BBQ at their home. The event will begin at 11.30am with a tour of David’s cars and “museum” followed by lunch. Please RSVP directly to Arlene at email@example.com to let here know you are coming and the number of people joining you. For detailed information press here
October 5, 2019. October Fall Foliage Tour and GMR Members’ Business Meeting. Pete Arnold has put together another fantastic drive, which will start in central VT, and conclude at the Public House Restaurant in Quechee, VT. The tour will be held on the morning of October 5th, and will conclude with the lunch and fall GMR Business Meeting. The route will take us through some small towns and less traveled roads in Vermont, and will offer participants some fantastic foliage views. Early October usually presents peak foliage in central Vermont, and this drive will offer participants an opportunity to enjoy the foliage and company of other GMR members. Stay tuned for registration details.
The Annual meeting takes on added importance this year because members are being asked to approve a number of changes to the bylaws, for more info press here.
- Meeting location and times:
- 8:30am – check in at Maplewoods / Irving Gas Stop – Berlin, VT – Right off Exit 7 in Berlin, VT
- Drivers’ meeting at 8:45am
- Tour starts at 9am
- Mid-point Rest Stop
- 9:30-10:00ish Northwoods Cafe/Mobil Gas – Rest stop in Bradford
- Tour continues after the rest stop to finish at the Public House, Quechee, VT
- Lunch and Meeting Approximate arrival time at the Quechee Public House: 11:45 – 12:00, fall meeting and lunch after which the tour and October event will conclude.
December 7, 2019. The 2019 Holiday party will be held at the Capital Plaza Hotel in Montpelier, VT. The menu and registration process will be available closer to the event. For those who like to spend the night at the hotel is holding a block of rooms at the GMR rate of $105 plus tax which can be reserved by calling 802.223.5252 and let them know you are attending the Green Mountain Porsche Holiday party. To get the discounted rate call by November 7th. Stay tuned for further details.