Join your fellow Green Mountain Region friends as Dave Kynor leads us on some of the area’s best driving roads that include several of Vermont’s classic covered bridges.
- 9.15am – Meet in the parking lot of the Suicide Six Ski Area in South Pomfert, Vermont for driver’s meeting
- 9.30am – Driver Meeting
- 9.45am – Tour Begins
- Tour length is approximately 70 miles
- Note, there will be some walking to visit a few of the bridges
- Rest Stop will be at the intersection of Routes 131 and 106 just north of Perkinsville, VT at the gas station at the Southwest corner of the intersection (unfortunately just a single toilet).
- The Tour is expected to end around noon at the Public House Restaurant in Quechee, Vermont.
- Important – To register for the Tour please drop an email to Carl Wulfestieg (firstname.lastname@example.org). Lunch will be on your own however we need to advise the Public House of the number of lunch attendees to sufficient seating. So please indicate if you plan to join the lunch and the number of attendees in your email.