- Saturday,September 25th
Plans are set for the GMR September Driving Tour through Adirondack State Park in New York. GMR member Stu Friedman, who has led three previous tours through this area, has put together a tour full of twists and turns among some of the most scenic areas of New York.
The tour will take place on Saturday, September 25th. We will depart from the Lake Champlain Visitors Center in Crown Point, NY. From there we will wind our way to the Whiteface Mountain Resort where we will take a short break to grab lunch from the Cloud Spinner restaurant located in the Resort Lodge. After lunch, the final leg will take us to Au Sable Chasm, New York where we will conclude the tour. The tour is approximately 94 miles in length and we anticipate total driving time of 2.5 hours plus the break time spent at Whiteface. There is no charge for participating on the tour and you will be “on your own” for lunch. The anticipated timeline is below, needless to say the ultimate finish time is contingent upon a timely departure from Whiteface Resort.
- 10.00am – Begin gathering at the Lake Champlain Visitors Center
- 10.30am – Drivers Meeting
- 11.00am – Tour Start
- 12.30pm – Break at Whiteface Mountain Resort
- 1:30pm – Depart for Au Sable Chasm
- 2.15pm – Tour ends at Au Sable Chasm
Click here to register and to initiate the electronic SpeedWaiver process.
- If you don’t already have a Motorsportreg account you will need to create one.
- Need to register another person? You can do so by adding a second profile to your Motorsportreg account or creating an additional account. Be sure the contact information for each profile is unique otherwise you will run into problems. That said, the cleanest option is the latter option.
- Signing the PCA digital waiver form requires the use of a mobile phone with messaging capabilities. Once you complete the Motorsport registration (including your mobile #) you should receive a text message on your phone. The message will provide a link that will allow you to complete and sign the required PCA Liability waiver. You will need to take a “selfie” as part of the waiver signing process.
- If you don’t receive the message with the SpeedWaiver link you click here to be directed to the requisite link.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com
- October 30
- The 2021 GMR Annual meeting will take place at the Sugarbush Resort in Warren, Vermont and will be accompanied by two “Fall to Winter”tours, one from the north and another from south central Vermont. The schedule is being finalized but for planning purposes – we expect the tours to begin gathering around 9.00am and leave their respective locations at 10am with arrival at Sugarbush around noon. A lunch buffet will begin at 12.30pm followed by a short business meeting. We expect to be done no later than 2.00pm.
- Holiday Party / 35th Anniversary Gala