Pete Arnold has put together another fantastic drive, which will start in central VT, and conclude at the Public House Restaurant in Quechee, VT. The tour will be held on the morning of October 5th, and will conclude with the lunch and fall GMR Business Meeting. The route will take us through some small towns and less traveled roads in Vermont, and will offer participants some fantastic foliage views. Early October usually presents peak foliage in central Vermont, and this drive will offer participants an opportunity to enjoy the foliage and company of other GMR members.
To register for the tour and lunch please RSVP to Carl Wulfestieg at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting location and times:
- 8:30am – check in at Maplewoods / Irving Gas Stop. Right off I-89 Exit 7 [159 Paine Turnpike North, Berlin, VT 05602]
- 8.45am – Drivers’ meeting
- 9.00am – Tour start
- Mid-point Rest Stop
- 9:30-10:00ish – Northwoods Cafe/Mobil Gas [530 Waits River Rd, Bradford, VT 05033]
- After the rest stop the tour will proceed to the Public House Restaurant in Quechee [ 5815 Woodstock Road, White River Junction, VT 05001]
- Lunch and Meeting
- 11.45am -12.00pm – Approximate arrival time
- GMR Member meeting and lunch; members will order off the menu.
- After the lunch and meeting members are on their own