GMR member Bob Rubin has put together what should be a great 2 day event at the Farm Road Estate in West Dover, VT. (Click here for Estate info) on Friday, August 20th and Saturday, August 21st.
The festivities will begin on Friday evening with a reception from 6.00pm – 7.30pm on the outdoor patio at the Sawmill Farm Road Estate Bar and Table. The reception will be a cash bar function. As a special treat Bob has lined up some local entertainment for the evening.
Following the reception we encourage you to consider joining other GMR members at the Estate’s Bar and Table Restaurant that features Vermont’s agricultural bounty to create farm-to-table fare. Advance reservations are highly recommended; click here for more info about the restaurant.
On Saturday, August 21, we will explore southern Vermont and Northern Massachusetts on a driving tour that will begin and end at the Estate. Tour check-in is at 9.00am with the drivers meeting at 9.30am; we plan to leave the Estate at 10.00am. The Inn will graciously offer complimentary coffee/tea prior to the driving tour. To the extent possible, each driving pods will consist of 11-13 vehicles.
- To register for the event and to initiate the electronic SpeedWaiver process – click here If you don’t already have a Motorsportreg account you will need to create one.
Some helpful Motorsportreg hints
- You are not required to sign up for both days. You may sign up for both events (Friday AND Saturday) or for only one day (Friday OR Saturday).
- Need to register another person? You can do so by adding a second profile to your Motorsportreg account or creating a de novo account. Be sure the contact info for each is unique otherwise you will run into problems.
- PCA Liability Waiver Form. Signing the PCA digital waiver form requires the use of a mobile phone with messaging capabilities. Once you complete the Motorsport registration (including your mobile #) you should receive a text message on your phone with the link that will allow you to complete and sign the waiver. You will need to take a “selfie” as part of the waiver signing process.
- If you don’t receive the message scan the QR code with the camera on your mobile phone or click here to be directed to the requisite link.
Farm Road Estate Room Reservations
- If you would like to stay at the Inn on Friday and/or Saturday please call the hotel at 802.464.8131 and indicate that you are with the Green Mountain Region. The Inn is waiving the 2 night minimum stay and is extending a 15% discount on the summer room rates. All accommodations have access to the Tennis Court, Heated Swimming Pool (May-Sept), Fishing Pond, Swimming Pond, Hiking Trails, and Deerfield River Walk access!