Join your fellow GMR members for a September 17th drive beginning in scenic Brownsville Village of West Windsor, Vermont. The first leg will take us from Brownsville through Windsor and crossing into New Hampshire across the “World’s Longest Covered Bridge. After driving for approximately for 7 miles along the NH side of the Connecticut River it’s back to Vermont for the drive to Putney. After a short break at the Putney Coop the second leg we will proceed on Vermont Routes 30 and 100 for approximately 30 miles as we head to Weston passing through Newfane, Jamaica and Londonderry before concluding the tour at the Vermont Country Store in Weston where lunch (or whatever) will be your own. The driving route is approximately 95 miles and should offer scenic roads along with the usual “made for Porsche” twists and turns. Final details will be provided 1 to 2 days prior to the event but in the meantime the planned schedule is
- 9.30am – 10.00am: Gather at the Albert Bridge School at 108 Brownsville-Hartland Road in Brownsville, VT
- 10:00am: All-participant meeting [Drivers & Passengers]
- 10.15am: Start Tour
- 1.00pm: Estimated arrival in Weston
Volunteers Needed: Our driving tours are always in need of middle and sweep radio communication assistants. If you are willing to assist on this tour please drop a line to Al Iuppa at firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time to allow for coordination. Doing so will expedite the tour start and more important, allows for a more efficient and enjoyable drive.
Please go to Motorsportreg.com to register for this event.
- All registrations must be completed online at Motorsportreg.com. Click here to access the GMR registration page.
- Every tour participant [Registrant/driver and guest/passenger] must complete a PCA Liability Waiver form.
- For Registrant/Driver – you will be asked if you want to complete the speedwaiver as part of the registration, be sure to provide your mobile phone number. A text message will be sent to your mobile phone with instructions on how to complete waiver process. Given the spotty nature of cell service in parts of Vermont we STRONGLY encourage you to complete the waiver process before the day of the event.
- For your Guest/Passenger – to complete the speedwaiver please go to the following link on their mobile phone – https://pcagreenmountain.speedwaiver.com/pccax [or click here]and follow the directions.
- For Minors under the age of 18. There is a separate waiver form for minors titled Minors as Observers Only (under age 18) that at least one parent or legal guardian must sign in person, in the presence of a witness at the tour starting point
- Volunteers Needed – If you will be accompanied by a minor be prepared to complete their waiver form at the Drivers Meeting on the 14th. Please make every effort to complete the PCA Speedwaiver process as part of your registration. If done properly you will receive a text message that will provide the necessary link for completing the process.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com