Join your fellow Green Mountain Region members as we tour through some of roads that have made Vermont a driving destination. The Tour will have two start locations – the Suicide Six Ski Area in South Pomfret and the Shaws Grocery Store in Waitsfield. Among the Tour highlights will be Buels Gore Vista and Smugglers Notch.
If you plan to join the Tour at Suicide Six please advise Al Iuppa at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you will join at Shaws then drop an email to Duffy Miller at email@example.com.
For those starting at Suicide Six the tour will include Parts 1-3. For those joining in Waitsfield the Tour will include Parts 2 and 3. Please pay close attention to the below schedule.
- 7.45am – 8.00am: Meetup/Sign-In at the Suicide Six Ski Area at 247 Stage Road, South Pomfret, VT 05067
- 8.00am – 8.15am: Drivers Meeting
- 8.30am-10 .00am: South Pomfret to Waitsfield (57 miles)
- 9.45am – 10.30am: Meetup/Sign-In/Drivers Meeting for those joining the tour at the Shaws at 27 Mad River Canoe Road Waitsfield, VT 05673
- 10.00am – 10.30am: Break Time for those arriving from Suicide Six
- 10.30am – 11.45am: Waitsfield to Jericho with a brief stop at Buel’s Gore Vista (34 miles)
- 12.00pm – 1.15pm: Jericho to Stowe through Smugglers Notch ending at the Trapp Family Brewery & Bierhall at 1333 Luce Hill Road, Stowe Vermont. This will conclude the driving portion of the tour, lunch is on your own. Click here to learn what is going on in Stowe on August 17th